Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Aubrie's First Day of School!


Aubrie's first day of school is today! She is 4 1/2, and we didn't start her in K4 in the fall because I just wasn't ready for her to go! I knew that after Christmas she would be ready to go for the remainder of the year. She only goes 3 days a week, so it doesn't feel like she is officially in school yet. I still get to have her home with me 2 days of the week. She was so excited about going to school. Aubrie is a social butterfly, and she really needs to be around kids her age. I know that she will LOVE it, and I am excited for her to come home today and tell me all about it. Here are some pictures of her this morning.


Eating breakfast before school.

Aubrie and her new HUGE backpack. She loves it because it is pink.
All ready to go!

Aubrie with her sweet teacher, Mrs. Brunton.

Aubrie's cubby with her things.
Her spot at the table.

Bye mom and dad! I am going to do great!

2 comments:

  1. Yea, Aubrie! I know she's having a great day. And I know another little girl who is going to come home today so happy b/c Aubrie was at school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious! ;) What a cute girl!

    ReplyDelete