Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sweet things

This is my 5th year to be a member of a MOPS group. I LOVE MOPS and have enjoyed leading crafts for the two different groups that I have been a part of. My favorite craft of all time are these key chains. I found this idea a few years ago, and did it with my group. It was so much fun that I had to share it with my new group too. Today I went to MOPS and we did this craft. I just think that they are so cute, and they make finding your keys in the bottom of your purse so much easier.
Another craft that I love are these magnets. They are stylish and you can make them to match your kitchen and the decor in it. So fun and so easy too!

Cute button magnets

My craft table at MOPS
I know you must be thinking that this is Aubrie playing dress up....well it isn't.


Kirk loves to wear shoes. Any kind of shoes. Today, he wanted to wear Aubrie's princess shoes.



He needed some help putting them on.

He got REALLY mad when they fell off.

I think these pictures will come in handy one day! :)

What could be sweeter than this?


2 comments:

  1. Okay, when I read this, it made me wish that we were at the same table for MOPS. I know the girls you sit with are so blessed by you!

    Totally cute crafts. Is there anyway you can email me the directions for those on facebook? I would love to make it for gifts for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete