Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch Kids

What a fun day we had. I love taking pictures of my kids, and what better place to do that than the pumpkin patch. They both loved it so much, I had so much fun watching them enjoy. Aubrie has been going to a pumpkin patch for a few years now. This was Kirk's second year to go, but his first year to LOVE it. Last year he was just a little guy. I had to sit him in his Bumbo seat and put pumpkins around him to take his picture. This year, he was ALL over the place. All I did was chase him around calling his name over and over again trying to get his attention so that I could get a good picture of his face. Rarely did he look right into the camera. Thankfully, Aubrie always loves getting her picture taken so I was able to get great shots of her. The kids not only got to look at hundreds of pumpkins, but they also got to see chickens and go on a hay ride. I can't wait to go back next year and do it all over again.



















3 comments:

  1. precious pictures. we took the whole family to a pumpkin patch on Monday. It was LK's 1st time. She loved it, too. She rode in a yellow wagon like the one in your pictures. She LOVED throwing the hay out of it. It looks like Kirk did too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Aww, I wish I could have gone! Bad day yesterday! ;( I have been feeling so sick! Can't wait to see you again soon!

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete