Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Aubrie Faith

My first born is the beautiful Aubrie Faith. She was born May 9, 2005. She is a drama queen and she LOVES to be the center of attention. She has lived life to the fullest in her 4 short years. She gets the most out of every single day, and she doesn't miss a beat. I have enjoyed being a stay at home mom with Aubrie and I cherish every moment with her, even the not so fun moments that arise due to her personality. There really are no words to describe her and the things that she comes up with. I can't wait to see what she becomes and I can't believe how she is growing up before my eyes. She isn't a baby anymore and I see her turning into a lady more and more by the day. She loves being active. One of her favorite things to do is gymnastics. She has just started her second year in gymnastics and she LOVES it. Her class is every Monday, and she must have the perfect leotard on to go. She has improved so much and has learned so much. She is working on perfecting her cartwheel at the moment. She almost has it, she just needs to work on keeping those legs straight. She makes her way around the gym and runs from event to event. Her class is only 1 hour long, but I know that she would stay all day long if I would let her.

Every day, she expects to go somewhere. She wakes up asking me what we are going to do that day. She loves to go, and it doesn't really matter where. She just wants to go. I love to dress her up before we leave the house, and fix her hair. It is like having a live doll to play with.

She is the best girl and I love her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment