Sunday, September 27, 2009

Cini Minis


Poor Beau awoke to a yummy smell coming from the kitchen. However, it wasn't what he thought. He thought I had made cinnamon rolls for his breakfast. Unfortunately, he was only smelling the Pumpkin Spice candle that was burning in the kitchen. Needless to say, he was disappointed and I felt bad. So, I went to the fridge to see what I could find to make some quick and easy cinnamon rolls for him. The first thing I saw was Crescent Dinner Rolls. I knew they would work perfect. This is what I did:

Roll the dough out in a rectangle shape on a well floured surface.
Drizzle melted butter on the dough.
Sprinkle a cinnamon sugar mixture onto the dough.
Roll up the dough.
Cut the dough into small sections.
Lay the cinnamon rolls into the pan.
This is the result after baking on 375 for 25 min.
I also drizzled a powdered sugar glaze over the rolls before serving.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. You sound like a teacher to me...creative with what you have! Looks yummy too!

    ReplyDelete